Why choose Car Cosmetics for the repair and refurbishment of your diamond cut alloy wheels?
- Car Cosmetic Solutions Ltd. has an outstanding customer service.
- We can guarantee finishes that are durable and of a premium quality.
- Moreover, our experts are present 24/7 to guide you and provide you with professional advice.
- Our diamond cut alloy company in Leeds will ensure you of a total refurbishment which will make your wheels as good as new.
- If you hire our services then you can stay rest assured that the money you spend will be totally worth it.
- Also, we have a wide array of finishes available for you to choose from, so that you can pick up that ideal one which caters to your whims, desires and requirements.
- The best part is that we offer a mobile service available at all hours. (coming soon.)
How do you know if your wheels are diamond-cut?
Also, the wheels’ inside faces would also be similar to their front faces. These wheels generally have very fine lines running across their circumference. The spokes of these wheels usually come with a painted finish and this is also an easy way to identify such wheels.
How much does a diamond cut alloy wheels repair cost?
Get a Free QuoteOur services in West Yorkshire are exemplary as far as the repair of diamond cut wheels and their refurbishment is concerned. Contact us today and enjoy our flexible options, unique customer plans and competitive price rates. You will see for yourself that there is no better place for your diamond cut alloy wheels in West Yorkshire than our company.
Now a days more and more vehicles are being fitted with diamond cut alloy wheels. You may not be aware of the fact that your wheels are diamond cut, yet it is quite easy to identify them if they indeed are.
Just like all other things, your diamond cut alloy wheels may also require repair and maintenance every now and then. Car Cosmetics can provide you with the ultimate solution of repairing your diamond cut alloy wheels. We can repair any damage that might be caused to your diamond cut alloy wheels. You might be wondering how this process is brought about. Hereby we have elaborated the process for you so that you can get acquainted with the basics of diamond cut alloy wheel repair and refurbishment.
There are a number of similarities in the way diamond cut wheels and the standard painted wheels are refurbished. Both kinds of wheels have their paint and lacquer stripped off by placing them in an acid bath.
- Primarily the tyres are removed.
- Once the tyres have been removed, they are placed into the acid bath to strip them off their paint and lacquer.
- The wheels are then cleaned thoroughly with a jet wash in order to end up with a fully cleansed and degreased surface. Any damage caused to the wheels is then repaired with the help of a number of techniques. These techniques vary since the type of and extent of damage caused to the diamond cut alloy wheels would vary.
- After repairing the damage, the wheels are placed inside the oven.
- This surface is then ideal for the application of Powder coat Primer.
- The primer is flattened after its application in order to ensure that your wheels end up with a very smooth, paint-like finish.
- It is now time to paint your wheels.
- Your selected colour would then be applied onto the wheels.
- These wheels would then be baked in an oven to seal the newly applied colour.
- You can see this colour on the wheels’ insets.
- Until now the steps were very similar to the refurbishment of a standard painted wheel however from this juncture onwards the process will distinctly vary.
- The wheel is now mounted onto a CNC lathe.
- But before turning on the lathe, the wheels’ edges and spokes are scored first
- This mounting of wheel onto the lathe helps the wheel to end up with its diamond cut finish.
- The wheels’ rough edges are sanded.
- The wheel is then machined. This is followed by the cleaning of wheel, which is again followed by heating of the wheel.
- Once it has passed through all these stages, it is all set for the application of Lacquer. The wheels are lacquered in order to protect their polished finish.
- Once the lacquer has been done, the wheel is again placed in to the oven to seal the Lacquer in place.
- They are then allowed to cool down.
- Afterwards the tyres are refitted into the wheels, once they have cooled down sufficiently.
- Our diamond cut alloy wheel company in Leeds makes sure that your wheels are balanced before we return them to you and fit them back onto your vehicle.
LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE AN ESTIMATE
Your local specialist will be in contact within the next 24 hours.
If you’d like a faster response, send requests and images via WhatsApp to 07803242888. Normal response time 10 minutes.
Please check out our YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/carcosmeticsolution Please support us by subscribing to our channel.