Car Body Repair/Paint Sprayer Technician – WANTED
We are looking for a technician in Leeds. If you live in Leeds and experienced please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have attention to detail and would like a practical job working with vehicles, this job could be for you.
As a motor vehicle body repairer, you would fix or replace damaged body parts for all types of vehicles. You need to be able to use a range of tools and be reasonably fit, self-motivated and able to follow instructions. Good background knowledge about vehicle body repairs are essential for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
On a repair job, your duties could include:
• Prepare body work (e.g. Filling, sanding, priming, etc. ) for the purpose of making it ready for painting.
• Mask or tape off details and components to avoid contamination and select the proper colours and substances for the project.
• Spray painting process itself will involve using water base and solvent base paints to apply to a vehicle, determining the necessary application of paint for a thorough coat and (on the chance of) checking for runs or sags in the paint to ensure a quality product.
• Sealing and waxing the repair.
• Monitor supply inventory (e.g. Fillers, reducer, hardeners, paints, etc. ) for the purpose of maintaining adequate levels of required materials.
• Fitting new panels where the damage is too great for repair.
• Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
• Keep a day, to day record of all work.
Your working hours would usually be between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However sometimes you can be assigned for a job in evenings or Weekends.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
Auto body painters need a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and the ability to drive vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions. Additionally, we require previous experience in the auto body repair industry.
• good practical skills and the ability to use a range of tools.
• the ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail.
• the ability to work without close supervision.
• good communication skills.
• the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• a reasonable level of fitness.
• awareness of health and safety regulations.
With commitment to company and hard work, you will be offered a generous incentive scheme.
- Trips to Switzerland to the Geneva Motor Show
- Race Track Days (Silverstone, Donington Park, Nürburgring)
- Go-Karting Days
- Paintball Experience Days
- Bonuses (£)
Please send all CV’s to:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Car Cosmetic Solutions Ltd.
Or email to: email@example.com